Common on Post 4 #1

Hi Yiran, I think the content of your blog is very useful for me. In our work and our studies, we all have to use presentations to communicate with people. But it is very difficult to make a successful presentation, and often we need to comment or give advice to others, so it is very important to learn how to be a good listener. I think it is very important to attract the attention of the audience, only if the audience is interested in what you say they will listen carefully to your speech. First of all, we need to divide the content of the presentation into key points, both the speaker and the audience can find the keywords, to ensure that the people listening to the speech can catch the focus. It is also very important to discuss the speech with the audience after the speech. The audience will have questions about your content or want to discuss with you, so after the speech and the audience discuss their problems in listening to your speech can also know their presentations are not enough to facilitate the next improvement.