Common on post 2

Hello Elben, thanks for the post on the blog. I think your explanation of experiential learning is very specific. You used examples to briefly analyze what is called experiential learning. When learning a thing, especially cultural learning, it will be clearer and better understood if we can learn by personal experience. When I first entered university, I also used Korean as my elective course. When I first started learning Korean, I thought it was boring and boring. But when I gradually learned Korean in depth, when I watched Korean dramas and listened to Korean songs, I began to discover why Korean culture is so popular and why so many young people are willing to learn and understand Korea. culture. Different from the experiential learning method, cooperative learning allows group members to communicate with each other to point out each other’s shortcomings or desirable points. Although these two methods are different, they both enable students to find their learning. Ways to progress.

Hi Yiran, I agree with you very much. I think cooperative learning is a very suitable learning method for certain courses, especially for some subjects that value and practice processes. Just like this edci 335 course, we can team up to complete the homework, and we can discuss the homework with each other and supervise each other. Moreover, in front of the same homework, different people may have different ideas. Everyone will brainstorm and complete the homework better in the discussion. Just like this time in the blueprint discussion of our group, a certain person proposed the general direction that we should choose. In the general direction, everyone discussed and then slowly narrowed the scope until the topic was determined. Everyone puts forward their own opinions, and builds the whole subject together, and then solidifies the blueprint step by step. Everyone will have their ideas, and then everyone will merge several different points through discussion, which is very useful in the learning process.